Age is more than just a number!
Sadly, aging also means suffering from wrinkles! Our face will have creases and folds.
Aside from aging, other common causes of wrinkles include sun exposure, smoking, sun exposure, pure nutrition, and stress (1).
Luckily, you don’t just have to live with it!
No treatment will work like magic overnight.
However, you can consider using the best essential oils for wrinkles.
Keep on reading and we’ll let you know some of the essential oils that will work!
Prevention is Better Than Cure
When it comes to wrinkles, prevention is the best approach.
Don’t wait before it’s too late.
Even when you are in your 20s, you should already be proactive in looking for ways to prevent the appearance of wrinkles when you age.
Here are some of the best ways to prevent wrinkles (2):
- Limit your exposure to sunlight. Don’t go out when the sun is at its peak. If you are outdoors, make sure to use sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays.
- Quit smoking! Aside from being bad for your overall health, it can also restrict blood flow, damage the skin, and cause wrinkles.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. This can also restrict blood flow and cause dehydration, which will inevitably result in wrinkles.
- Get enough sleep. This is one of the simplest ways to help the skin cells renew and prevent wrinkles. When sleeping, it is also best to sleep on your back.
- Have a healthy diet. Salmon is one of the best to eat. It is rich in essential fatty acids that will nourish the skin. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as well.