Allergies can ruin your life! It will make you unproductive.
At one moment, you are perfectly alright. Then once allergy hits, you will start sneezing. Soon, you will have a runny nose and watery eyes. Your skin might turn red and rashes can start appearing.
The symptoms will be different depending on the type of allergy that you have. What is described earlier is common for allergic rhinitis or seasonal allergies.
If there is one common thing, however, it would be that allergies are uncomfortable. Worse, they can become painful.
The best essential oils for allergies can save you! Keep on reading and I will share some of the best essential oils that will work.
Different Types of Allergies
Allergy has different signs and symptoms. You must understand the different types to know the best approach for its treatment.
- Allergic Rhinitis: This is characterized by the swelling and inflammation of the nasal passages. One of the most common allergies, it results in sneezing, congestion, and watery eyes.
- Food Allergies: After eating foods that you are allergic to, certain symptoms will be apparent, including vomiting, nausea, wheezing, hives, and facial swelling.
- Drug Allergies: Certain medications can cause allergic reactions. Most of the time, however, it isn’t an allergy, but a side effect of the drug.
- Insect Allergy: Being near insects like bees, wasps, and fire ants can also cause allergic reactions.
- Latex Allergy: Latex, a manmade material, can also cause an allergic reaction. This is often a result of the powder in latex.
- Pet Allergy: This is common in pets with furs, such as cats and dogs.